Saturday 15 February 2014

LFW AW14 | Holly Fulton

I literally sprinted past one bouncer and under the massive arm of another as they yelled "Right that's it, no one else", as due to bloody trains I was late AGAIN. But I wasn't going to miss this Holly Fulton AW14 show, no way, as it's been the only one I can make so far and possibly one of the few I'll get to due to shoots and workload at the moment (and random teenagers and Z listers nabbing all the tickets, GRRR).

So anyway I made it in and shuffled on the end of a back row without much time to sort my camera, hence very few shots except of behinds from yours truly below, have had to use the pros.  In fact I spent so much time fiddling with my iPhone in one hand and camera's aperture button in the other that before I knew it the show was over. What I did see flash past was Holly's trademark graphic prints and luxe fabrics in a beautiful colour palette of camel, nude, pale blue, red and black. Hurrah, colour for Winter!

What really stood out for me were the gorgeous printed coats in cool, mannish shapes and the beautiful, delicate feminine dresses in sheers and metallics.

Here are some of my favourite looks...









Photos Kim Weston Arnold/Indigitalimages.com/Chloe Wood

3 comments:

  1. Your blogs actually introduce new concepts to the world of technology. I personally recommend the students and researchers to refer your blogs to add something new to their information and knowledge.
    womens new in clothing supplier

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect Clothing and Fashion blog for anybody who really wants to find out about this topic.
    italian clothing wholesale manchester

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fashion you mention in this blog is latest for sure. I enjoyed your blog. Thanks for sharing it with me.
    Regards,
    from Wholesale Clothing

    ReplyDelete