Saturday 3 August 2013

WIBTW (What I Bought This Week) | Midi Skirts, AKA Mum Skirts

There's something quite comforting about slipping on the latest trend in midi skirts.

I get weird flashbacks to hiding behind my mums leg's aged about four, as these comfy, easy-to-wear, not-overly-flattering skirts scream 80s mum to me. But I like that. The light cotton and retro prints would have totally been a separate of choice for Mrs.Wood back in the day.

The midi trend is huge and this week I have totally emersed myself in 80s mum-ness and purchased these two lovelies from Topshop and Asos.


Leopard print midi with thigh slits, £36. Buy here.

Multi stripe midi, £36, Asos. Buy here.



Waiting for a train in the sun, wearing Office shoes.

Waiting for a train in the rain, wearing Office shoes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment