Tuesday 20 August 2013

Time out @ Green Man Festival

...and BREATHE.

Fashion isn't rocket science but like most jobs you can float around in your bubble and get totally stressed out by day to day working life.

So I was happy to hit the road this weekend and swap the city and office for hills and mountains at Green Man Festival in the Brecon Beacons, Wales.

The lure was not only the music (bands I love from the US that I have never caught in London like Midlake, Band of Horses and Local Natives were on the bill) but also the setting. Nestled at the foot of the Black Mountains, this was the most beautifully set festival I've ever been to - something that all the bands pointed out too.

For a totally laid-back, family-friendly, well-organised and altogether very different festival experience I cannot recommend it more. It was, literally, a breath of fresh air.






The mighty Band of Horses 






No comments:

Post a Comment