Tuesday 27 November 2012

It's the TOPSHOP SS13 preview!

So it wouldn't be much of a blog if I didn't give you a peek at what I saw at the Topshop SS13 press preview, right? RIGHT.

I'm meant to be your eyes and ears for the latest High Street fashion, and seeing as practically the whole world and her sister shop at the mighty Topshop, here is an essential insider preview of what you'll all be buying in the Spring.

Note that some pieces are customized samples so they won't be identical to what goes into production.  Some of what we see at press days are raw designs by the creatives before they get the High Street tone-down treatment.

So, here are some snaps of my favourite new pieces from one of my favourite brands. Just got to wait for them to hit the rails now...





 













No comments:

Post a Comment